- Unique intermediate rib design helps combat the onset of irregular war in highway service.
- Exceptional handling and responsiveness through optimized shoulder design.
- Traction and lateral control offered by miniature sipes and variable groove angles.
- The 295/60 is an ultra-low profile and a full 4" shorter than the 275/80R22.5 with over 1,100 lbs of additional carrying capacity in single fitment.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Michelin® XZE2™ Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XZE® Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XZA® Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XZE® * Tire (Michelin®)
M895 Tire (Bridgestone)
Michelin® XDY® 3 Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XDN®2 Grip Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® XDN®2 Tire (Michelin®)
R180 Tire (Bridgestone)
Michelin® Latitude® X-Ice® Xi2 Tire (Michelin®)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.